- Newspaper (Anything that comes in your newspaper)
- Corrugated Cardboard / Brown Paper Bags (Clean, flattened, corrugated, 3 layered cardboard)
- White Office Paper (Whitebond office paper, white, green-bar and blue-bar computer paper)
- #1 and #2 Plastics (#1 PETE soda bottles, #2 HDPE milk jugs, container plastic and detergent bottles)
- Aluminum Cans and Foil (Beer, pop cans, and aluminum foil)
- Tin and Steel Cans (Food and soup cans, pet food cans)
- No magazines, junk mail, bags, or strings.
- No wax coated or water resident layers.
- No packing material.
- No carbon paper.
- No envelopes or junk mail.
- No ceramics, vision or corning ware.
- No motor oil or antifreeze containers.
- No tub type containers where mouth is wider than body.
- No tires.
- No appliances.