SENIOR - COMMUNITY CENTER
CONTACT and LOCATION
Cindy Iacovetto, Director
Aztec Senior-Community Center
101 S. Park Ave.
Aztec, NM 87410
➠ Location Map (pdf)
(505) 334-2881 - office
(505) 334-7618 - lunch menu
(505) 801-0373 - cell
(505) 334-7619 - fax
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
• Lunch is served Monday thru Friday, 12:00 to 1:00
• Seniors over 60...$3.00 donation
• Guests under 60...$6.00 per person
• Bring a Friend To Lunch Club (bring three friends to lunch and earn a complimentary meal)
• Home Delivery meals are available to the Aztec and Flora Vista area.
• Transportation is provided to the Center from 8:30 to 9:30 am and from the center at 12:45 pm.
• The Center may be rented for community functions or private affairs.
• Daily: Dominoes/Pool/Walking
• Mondays: Swimming
• Tuesdays: Blood Pressures
• Tuesdays: Square Dancing
• Tuesdays/Thursdays: Pinochle
• Thursdays: Bingo/Movies
• Fridays: Door Prizes
• Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays: Exercise Class
• 1st Friday Senior Birthday Party
• 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the Month: Jammin' (bring your music talents and join in)
• 3rd Wednesday of the Month: Country Sunshine Band
• 3rd Thursday of the Month: Haircuts
• Monthly Scheduled Outings
Please call the Center for additional information, price quotes, availability, and reservations.
Come to the Aztec Senior Community Center and join the fun!